Akin is currently recruiting talented, plucky individuals for Marketing and Public Relations roles in our growing team. Open positions include paid Interns, entry-level Specialists, and experienced Managers. Your mission will be to methodically share Akin’s vision with the world, identifying those who share our values, and introducing them to our app and our community.
- Marketing: Use content marketing to communicate our value proposition to our target audience.
- Public Relations: Engage influencers, media, and the general public to share our vision and incite conversation.
- Community Management: Interact with existing users, fostering a healthy community that improves their experience.
- Passion: You believe in the same connection, companionship, and love our users are searching for.
- Communication Skills: You carefully listen to understand and empathize others before speaking to persuade.
- Social Media Savvy: You embrace the power of word-of-mouth and understand the importance of building influence.
- Design Sense: You care about layouts, colors, and images, knowing that how your present is as important as what you present.
- Data-Driven: You quantify, measure, and analyze your results to improve your understanding and your effectiveness.
- Initiative: You anticipate what to do and how to contribute without requiring anyone to hold your hand or micromanage you.
- Maturity: You are responsible and accountable, sincere in compromise, constructive towards consensus.
- Awesome Sauce: You are enthusiastic, eager, and earnest with a sense of humor and an appetite for learning and discovery.
- Critical thinking.
- Strategy and planning.
- Image editing and graphic design.
- Video production and editing.
- Public speaking.
- General ass-kicking.
How to Apply:
- Familiarize yourself with our company’s values, vision, and mission. Do you believe in them?
- Be sure you’ve downloaded and tried our app before applying. Is it something you would use yourself?
- Then apply via LinkedIn with your resume and a cover letter introducing your suitability for the position offered.